On-line Booking System
1. To book a class you must first be a Member of MODC and have completed the Registration/Induction Session. The next Registration/Induction Session will be available after April 2nd at 10.30am.
2. Class times are at 09.00, 10.00, 11.00 and 12 Noon. All start and finish times will be strictly adhered to. Members should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their class start time to allow for registration, and are kindly asked to leave the club grounds promptly after their class has ended.
5. All members must wear their membership ID cards at all times.
COVID-19 Rules and Restrictions
1. It is a government requirement that everyone attending the club be recorded along with their contact details, this is done by accessing our QR Code displayed at the club grounds. . Contact details will be retained for a minimum of 28 days for contact tracing requirements.
2. To attend MODC training you must show proof of Co-Vid Vaccination to current Government requirements..
3. Social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres must be adhered to by all persons at all times.
4. Masks must be carried at all times, and worn if social distancing requirements cannot be met.
6. Hand sanitizer will be supplied by M.O.D.C. and must be applied upon entry to the club grounds.
By proceeding to book a class time, you indicate full understanding and acceptance of the above rules and restrictions.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these requirements, which are designed for the safety and well-being of all members and instructors. Thank you.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment